Monday, April 03, 2006

Update! Update!

So busy, so busy, no time to even give a thought to anything but writing (for work) and my kids (who are wonderful, but a lot of upkeep). Let's see...

- I ran the More Marathon and had a great time in New York City. My final time was 4h20'15" which for me is a mini post baby PR. I'll take anything ... I didn't buy too much stuff in NY, but I did buy a lot of junk like easter bunny cookie cut outs and neon food dye. I love cooking.

- Before I left for the marathon I thought I'd go get my legs waxed. Fine, I do it all the time but this time the girl asked me if I wanted the bikini area done. Okay, I said. I mean it's starting to get warm so I might as well start now...OUCH! Talk about brazilian wax job! I had a hard time convincing my husband that NO I wasn't not going to the States to have an affair even though my pube area was now...oh we won't get into it...

- For one week after the marathon I had a speeded up metabolism. You know what? It almost bothered me. I me, you're hungry all the time and you have to think constantly about what you have to eat and do it. Otherwise you pretty much can't concentrate on anything else. I'm glad to say that it's back to normal now, sluggish and slow.

- The book. The editor called. Where's The Book. Oh, it's almost ready. When? May. (HA!!!) You all might not hear from me until then...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

damn! you are gorgeous even after running for hour hours! congrats on your PB PR! hehe.

have fun with that book :)

anji said...

I'm sure you'll get the book done, haha... nothing like a little fire under your arse to get ya moving, hehehe...