Saturday, September 27, 2008

Monza half Marathon

It's a really good thing that my daughter is studying photography because her mother SUCKS as a phographer. This is the only photo I took at the Monza Half Marathon last Sunday. It's a self portrait of me and my friend Lucy. Then I put the camera in my bad and forget that I even had it. I had about 20 clients running it, including four that I have a pretty intense communication with (email, telephone calls) but had never seen face to face. Very exciting! I ran with one of them, Roberto. Or rather, I kicked Roberto from the start to finish in the butt so that he would make it to the end. He did, and I was very proud of him. He finished in 2h18' and I never ever thought we could pull that out of him. As for me I was happy because I stopped and waited for him for three times for about two minutes and felt okay until the end. My back was okay but I did do a little extra yoga this week to compensate. The next big get together is in a few weeks when I'll meet the first timers I'm training for My First Marathon. Can't wait!

2 comments:

Fe-lady said...

Keep doing yoga and you will do well in New York!

Roberto should be very happy he has you to kick his butt across the finish line!

Steve Stenzel said...

Nice job!!