Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Worry Not!


I wrote the Candia organization and asked them to send me the bike route altitudes. Though I still have to train for the race, if I don't day-dream I should be okay. It's flat as a pancake and actually sort of unchallenging. I'm going to have to also be patient with all the drafting that I'll be seeing. Maybe I'll make a "No Draft" sign to sew on the back of my bike outfit!
I went out for 50 minutes of pain free run today. My left leg is no longer bothering me. There is a strange pain when I breath on the left side of my chest, but anything different from what I'm used to is welcome. I went to the exercise class yesterday where the instructor had us do a ton of situps. I have no ab muscles and the minute I do one teeny weeny sit up I start to cramp. I'm so pathetic...My glutes are getting stronger though, I just have to do some more work in the tummy area.
Bye!

2 comments:

jbmmommy said...

That's going to be a lot of pedaling. Not a coasting section in sight.

Glad your leg's better. Happy training.

Julia said...

I tend to be a kamikaze on the downhill sections, so this might not be an altogether bad thing :-)